We are looking for a multi-skilled outgoing person to join our team at Transalloy Wheels in Birstall where we have a busy customer reception area/office and workshop. The role combines accounts responsibilities with reception and secretarial duties and daily running and organisation of the office.
- All basic accounts functions including Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliations, Sales and Purchase ledger, Credit Control etc
- Generating cost reports for management
- Working alongside senior accounts controller, full training will be given
- Reception duties combined with booking customers in, ensuring correct job specs raised and providing estimates
- Liaison with onsite workshop
- Our busy office deals direct with trade and private customers
- Keeping the office organised and running efficiently
- Record keeping including customer data
Key Skills Required:
* Minimum of 1-2 years within an Accounts Assisting role
* The ability to work under pressure
* Excellent IT skills
* Office 365 – in particular Excel
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Planning & organisation
* Progressive mind set and somebody who wants to develop their career
* Strong desire and willingness to learn new skills & share in the development of this growing business
Full time 9am-5pm. Salary dependent on experience.
Please send CV to Tel 01924 720720 for more information.